In time for todays session on SBML at HARMONY 2011 below a set of windows binaries that include libSBML 5.0.0 with the first beta version of the Flux Balance Constraints package. This time the package is implemented using the libSBML 5 extension API, which allows easy interaction with SBML Level 3 extensions.
For more information about the Flux Balance Constraints package, please have a look at the proposal page. On that page you find a detailed description about the current proposal, as well as links to examples.
Below you find full installers (including C#, Java, Perl and Python bindings) as well as python bindings for specific versions of Python.
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC full installer (Win32)
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC full installer (Win64)
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC python 2.5 (Win32)
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC python 2.6 (Win64)
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC python 2.6 (Win32)
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC python 2.7 (Win64)
- libSBML 5.0.0 + FBC python 2.7 (Win32)
If you don’t use Windows and still would like to try out the FBC package on your platform, I have a source package. In order to use this, download the libSBML 5 source distribution, as well as the fbc-package, then extract the fbc-package into the libsbml 5 source tree. Next, use CMake to configure the program to your needs, ensuring to set ENABLE_FBC=ON (or in the UI check the ENABLE_FBC option).
Please let me know how the package is working for you.